CAULIFLOWER PIZZA CRUST
Low Carbohydrate, Gluten-Free, Quick & Easy Recipe
Whoever knows me, knows how much I LOVE pizza!! But, I don’t always want to eat all the carbohydrates! Follow this recipe for the perfect cauliflower pizza crust. Eat your veggies and enjoy your pizza all in one!
- 1 bag riced cauliflower from Trader Joe’s or about 3.5 cups homemade riced cauliflower
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- salt, pepper, garlic powder, dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix together all ingredients in a large bowl. (Add spices as desired)
- Transfer to baking sheet or a rectangular baking pan and bake for about 30-40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Set outside of oven and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Add desired toppings and place back in oven until cheese melts.