CHEEZY GARLIC BREAD
GLUTEN FREE, DAIRY FREE, GRAIN FREE
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (Vegan or Dairy) *I used Daiya
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp cream cheese (Vegan or Dairy)
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp butter (Vegan or Dairy) *I used Miyokos Kitchen vegan butter
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- Marinara Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine cheese, almond flour, cream cheese, garlic powder, baking powder, and a pinch of salt.
- Microwave for 1 min (until cheese melts)
- Let cool for a second and then add in and mix in egg.
- In a separate bowl, mix together melted butter with minced garlic.
- Place dough on baking sheet and shape into desired shape (I flattened into an oval)
- Brush butter and garlic mixture on top.
- Bake for 15 mins, until nice and golden.
- Slice and serve with marinara sauce.
"Can you make me a whole batch please"
"This is unreal!"
"Is this really gluten free?"