My Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies
These cookies are by far my favorite GLUTEN FREE, DAIRY FREE chocolate chip cookies EVER! So soft, gooey, and satisfying…they were gone in a second!!!
I wanted to share this recipe with you all so you can also enjoy the goodness!!
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 whole egg + 1 egg white
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips (vegan)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line baking sheet(s) with parchment paper or non stick foil, or lightly grease baking sheet.
- Mix coconut oil, vanilla extract, eggs, sugar in bowl until smooth.
- Add in almond flour, baking soda, salt and mix together until batter is fairly smooth.
- Add in chocolate chips.
- Scoop about 1 table spoon batter and roll into ball. Place each about 1-2 inches apart from each other on baking sheet.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes.